Applets and Software
Software developed by the centre:
- ADPROCLUS. A graphical user interface for fitting additive profile clustering models to object by variable data matrices.
- MBCA. The MultiBlock Component Analysis (MBCA) software allows to fit a set of component models to multivariate multiblock data (e.g., observations from a set of variables for subjects that are embedded in groups).
- ML-DEs (MultiLevel Design Efficiency using Simulation)
- SCRT-R. An R package for the nonparametric analysis and meta-analysis of single-case experimental data
- RT4Win. Randomization Test for Windows - updated version
Other relevant software: